Around the world there are those whose voices are not heard. They are the girls who are denied an education because of gender, inequality, school fees, or the need to stay home and care for younger siblings. They are the child laborers or the children growing up in poverty. They are the students who are bullied at your school. Every one of them has a voice that needs to be heard. So we took a silent stand so they can speak out! <3
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.